Chris' burly Half-Orc Ranger who's ready to do some damage!
Sark, level 5 Half-Orc, Ranger Build: Hunter Ranger Fighting Style: Hunter Fighting Style Ranger: Running Attack Background: Occupation – Military, Geography – Forest, Recent Life – Mercenary Work (+2 to Nature)
FINAL ABILITY SCORES Str 19, Con 11, Dex 19, Int 10, Wis 13, Cha 8.
STARTING ABILITY SCORES Str 16, Con 11, Dex 16, Int 10, Wis 13, Cha 8.
AC: 20 Fort: 18 Reflex: 18 Will: 14 HP: 43 Surges: 7 Surge Value: 10
TRAINED SKILLS Nature +10, Perception +8, Stealth +10, Endurance +8, Athletics +10
UNTRAINED SKILLS Acrobatics +5, Arcana +2, Bluff +1, Diplomacy +1, Dungeoneering +3, Heal +3, History +2, Insight +3, Intimidate +3, Religion +2, Streetwise +1, Thievery +5
FEATS Level 1: Thirst for Battle Level 2: Lethal Hunter Level 4: Weapon Expertise (Axe)
POWERS Ranger at-will 1: Marauder’s Rush Ranger at-will 1: Twin Strike Ranger encounter 1: Hunter’s Pounce Ranger daily 1: Skirmishing Stance Ranger utility 2: Yield Ground Ranger encounter 3: Cut and Run Ranger daily 5: Tracing Shot
ITEMS Hide Armor, Battleaxe, Handaxe, Longbow, Arrows (150), Adventurer’s Kit, Camouflaged Clothing, Climber’s Kit
1. Sark was the product of the rape of a human woman by orc raiders. She died in childbirth and Sark was abandoned to the forests. Fortunately, he was found by a primitive tribe of humans and raised as one of them.
2. Upon maturity Sark left to find out where he came from and who he was.
3. He worked as a scout mercenary and gained a fearsome reputation.
4. Despite being a mercenary he has a strong sense of martial honor passed down from his adoptive family.
5. His axes were gifts from his family and he takes care of them lovingly.
1. To find out more about where he came from and who his biological parents are.
2. To make a new homeland for his people on the new continent.
1. Known: He hates the fact that he is half-orc and resents it when people point out he’s not full human.
2. Unknown: His mother was a noble, a relative of the ruling family.